Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Cedar Grove United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.) | Centenary College of Louisiana | Archives and Special Collections

Name: Cedar Grove United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.)


Historical Note: Cedar Grove United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.) traces its history to the summer of 1913 when Centenary College of Louisiana student Rev. Henry T. Young conducted revival services. The church moved several times throughout the neighborhood before a permanent building was dedicated in 1942 on Southern Avenue. In 1995, the congregation merged with Morningside United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.).





Page Generated in: 0.094 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.62MB of memory. (Peak of 5.69MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign