Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Trinity United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.) | Centenary College of Louisiana | Archives and Special Collections

Name: Trinity United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.)


Historical Note: Trinity United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.) began in 1948.  Members initially worshipped in a tent, a vacant bar, and a tourist court.  In 1949, the congregation purchased land and constructed a frame building at 4140 Greenwood Road.  This building was replaced with a brick sanctuary in 1957.  A fellowship hall and classrooms were constructed on the property in 1963.  In 2002, the church was discontinued.





Page Generated in: 0.094 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.62MB of memory. (Peak of 5.69MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign