Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Craps Street Methodist Episcopal Church South (New Orleans, La.) | Centenary College of Louisiana | Archives and Special Collections

Name: Craps Street Methodist Episcopal Church South (New Orleans, La.)


Historical Note: Craps Street Methodist Episcopal Church South (New Orleans, La.) traces its history to a congregation formed in 1847 known as the Second German Methodist Episcopal Church (New Orleans, La.).  In 1870, the congregation constructed a new, brick building at 2527 Burgundy Street (originally named Craps Street).  In 1899, the church’s name was changed to Burgundy Street Methodist Episcopal Church South (New Orleans, La.).





Page Generated in: 0.093 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.62MB of memory. (Peak of 5.69MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign