Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Andrews Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church South (Webster Parish, La.) | Centenary College of Louisiana | Archives and Special Collections

Name: Andrews Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church South (Webster Parish, La.)


Historical Note: According to Webster Parish property records, Andrews Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church South acquired land in 1875 to locate their church.  The church was part of the Ringgold Circuit.  Some members of the congregation are buried at Andrews Chapel Cemetery, located on Franklin Road, west of United States Highway 371; the cemetery is approximately 7 miles north of Ringgold, Louisiana.





Page Generated in: 0.117 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.62MB of memory. (Peak of 5.69MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign